Wednesday, May 25, 2005

paint my skies blue


the week was eventful, though am beginning to feel jaded of my stay here in cebu, i envy kessa cuz she finally got out of the call center vortex, whilst i continue to be stucked here....okits NEWS: old TL told my sister, sheila that i could actually apply for the emerson account...but, ambot oi....wa njud na-antig ang sykes sako application....

i had my first dialling experience today, if i were an american, makatawa guro ko,i'm doing a part-time job of a high school student and in my case, am doing it full time......i completed a survey though....at least a nice old guy answered my questions....FULLY.....i love him.....Übitaw, God bless him for doin' the survey.....after about 20 minutes bout with answering machines......Ü

mingaw nkog livejournal....kay ngano man jud gi-block sa I.T.?

SIGH.....

2 comments:

  1. it sounds like there's a lot of movement and moving on for everybody lately... my, my, my... i wonder, what's life like outside the call center vortex, borrowing your words... let's ask kessa one of these days... pero ngek! was that an engagement ring sa iyang journal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...it is...she's marrying her old boyf...sorry wko kabantay you were replying here...hehehe...i sooo totally wanna go home na... ;)
    am buying some time rajud so that i could go home....it is a vortex....Ü

    am jaded jud guro lainey.......argh!!!!

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: