Monday, February 2, 2009

wasabe popcorns, thumbelina, bloomingdale, et cookie




sunday, feb.1, 2008..
taters popcorn and iced tea at wof with the kiddies after sunday's worship..
gusto ko man sang clone ko. kaso si mowgli takes too long, ganun ata sa the village..

am telling you God had been wonderful the entire weekend and how i feel loved in a really okay way(not counting the tears that are inevitable when loving people)..

i want these kiddies!

with this said, here's an excerpt of the song cookie and i belted last sunday..
i dissolved into tears whilst singing, kaso kevs.. no one knew me in the congregation..


Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.


freedom from chains
Christ my savior has ransomed me
His mercies flood like rain
unending love,
AMAZING GRACE..


happy work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: