Thursday, January 17, 2008

bonggaciousness

"A good man is as strong as the right woman needs him to be."
=)


We should've built a life from the stars and the sea and the sand.  And I should've listened to her-- she told me almost nothing, but she did give me clues, and I know now that she put signs in her words and expressions that were as clear as the constellations over our heads.  But I didn't listen.  It's a fact of being in love that we often pay no attention whatsoever to the substance of what a lover says, while being intoxicated to ecstasy by the way it's said.  I was in love with her eyes, but I didn't read them.  I loved her voice, but I didn't really hear the fear and the anguish in it.

-shantaram

--

i passed the quiz today. yehey. kainis cuz am always just passing and not doing really well. but, i think that's okay already.

today, we did not bring lunch so we went down the block to abella pizza, i got the usual pepperoni tas after class a korean sup brought us to the korean strip to get taro bubble tea. which i think is zagu in pinas. mahalia jackson kaya. 4usd. and we played jenga whilst in the bubble tea house..

--

am bored. and tired. and i miss gelo tons. and one day when we get a house sana may hot and cold shower and tub. i could fall asleep in a hot tub.

2nd week down yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: