Thursday, May 22, 2008

how to catch a firefly.

"I talk to you as I talk to my own soul," he said, turning me to face him. He reached up and cupped my cheek, fingers light on my temple. "And Sassenach," he whispered, "Your face is my heart."
***

Dragonfly in Amber, Diana Gabaldon


cebu tomorrow!

told gelo i like it when he pulls me close when we sleep. he replies with: cuz diri ka man gyd dapat..sa side ko.. ü

longlivemush!!!!
fine, i've work to do. i hate concalls. and rereading training materials.


haven't slept a blink today too. soooo wanna see kentoy..♥

Build a little fence of trust
Around today;
Fill the space with loving work
And therein stay.
Look not through the sheltering bars
Upon tomorrow;
God will help thee bear what comes
Of joy or sorrow. --Mary Butts

blessed friday all!

4 comments:

  1. ur gelo's the sweetest raen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gilok2.. see yah! =p
    naa ko cheka.. DUh? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. tweetums! you two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. daph: panagsa lang na. hahaha.
    kat: asa taka hagilapon?
    tl pie: helloo! haven't heard from you. panagsa lang na si gelo ana. ako masweet kesa niya. :)

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: