Friday, May 9, 2008

it don't matter if you're black or white

sometimes some people might not have education but have good manners, but, what irks me are people without education and acts haughtily. i wanna strangle dut company guard. mukhang mongoose sha.

tonight's my last night for this wave. and amidst the merriment and being thrilled that i could finally get out of the training room, some mongoose of a guard would impolitely interrogate me and my trainees why we were bringing food inside ops floor area.

everyone is doing their job, and i think hell knows how i am doing my job as well. kaso lang, some people just don't know how to do it right. rudeness and being short is a no-no.

--

then he'd also get rudeness from me. i have an attitude and i do know how to use it. gago sha.

--
i had fun with the gals from class today. we scoured all the ukay joints in talisay and scored ourselves fab finds ranging from 25-35php. i think i got the most LBD to last me two years. haha.

--
i once wondered who would live in a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge ancestral mansion. today, i learned one of my trainees(boy trainee/a cutie. haha.) lives in an ancestral home na parang cathedral ka enormous.

well, may live person jud diay who lives in such places!

--
our class theme is black and white. i should be playing michael jackson's black or white song!
--

the guys whom i tagged as backstreet boys gave me a box of brownies as gift. ang shuwet!
--
postponed the waterfalls trip to victorias. not feeling too well. and am broke.


3 comments:

fallen rain. (: