Thursday, April 2, 2009

-------------------->

day 3. dugaya pa nako kabalik og i love bacolod oi. i finally got my bearings kaso i am still nauseaus with all the elevator rides i've to take when going to work and going back to the hotel.. chaka..

still too lazy to go around, text people. maybe this weekend.. or too lazy to swim.. sayang, i left my sneakers.. the gym is quite nice..

took photos of the food during breakfast, all the cheeses got me excited.. and the yoghurt.. haha.. manol.. i wish jeremy would give me money.. haha.. i have bills brother.. my seatmates are quite funny.. more later... all i've been doing is watch tv.. tas tonight, i finally saw cute guys on my floor.. haha.. why no phone time during the breakfast buffet? why? my photo uploads will be 3 weeks stale.. and late.. fastfood all the way na ini..

maka miss si gelo..

2 comments:

  1. wala gyd bala ko nagshopping jer.. torture kaau being near the malls. grr.. haha..

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: