Friday, April 3, 2009

weekend! thank goodness..

a 5 minute walk from richmond to octagon got me the oddest sunburn today. they let go of one trainee cuz of behavior issues..
i don't know whether it's the cute girl who looks like a bunny and says she loves me the whole time or if it's the pretty gay boy who is prettier than thou..

chaka minutes. uber drying sa skin to not be in your city.. hehe..

whilst everyone is nice, i still feel homesick..

yehey! seeing a movie with mowgli when i go back.. can't wait.. shempre i asked him.. lol..

bland hotel food til day 19.. i wish they'd gimme my per diem.. i wanna cry nah.. met gp's younger sister.. on the elevator.. i don't know why i gave my real number to her.. maybe because she was sooo pretty and then she asked me for my number.. and invites me to some event.. then she suddenly asked me where i am from and she says she's from the same city and she's gp's younger sister.. haha.. kaloka! i still didn't go swimming.. the goal is to go swimming 18 days to lose a few pounds.. kaso, i am too oa tired daily..

invites for karaoke this weekend.. i took a raincheck.. gosh when did i become this boring? happy vacation you guys.. whilst i am working/training/racking my brains here and trying to work on my tagalog.. haha..

2 comments:

  1. How come you don't write your daily reports like this? Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma ano si amherstia beh? tell me quando.. hoy paramdam..

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: