Wednesday, March 31, 2010

f*ckyeah longest weekend.




thank God for the internet, the whole holy week stuck at home because of my half swollen face will be bearable.

photos in order: yeah, i love posh, i'd need new specs and should really learn the meaning of bokeh- cuz it sounds delicious and delirious at the same time, next dibidi to rent- the virgin suicides, yes children, i am not ahead of my time. i know that some time in august this year, they will release eat, pray, love- i'm watching it two years after its release most probably. and yes, i'm still in love with typos.

patooties are still cute as they can be, they make me want and not want children in the future. make me think that i should slave to become wealthier so i can help their parents get them to good prep school that'll make them wear hogwarts-looking uniform.

not expecting much out of my summer. i'm a okay with the classes. i only need to go thru the last round of having all my bad teeth overhauled. God, i love my set of teeth. i wonder why i don't floss as often. hahahahaha.

my dentist put me on medication. my facebook posts are all shite-ty and she's putting me on weird diet that i don't understand. much as i wanna stick with her advice, i am still eating dark meat.

i miss valpacino. the lad makes me think about work more often. it's scary. i'm on a stay at home vacation leave, but i wind up working my way thru my corporate email. it's plenty scary now.

my heart is very resilient. i only want one thing for the summer. i want my credit card debt paid off by end of month. and then no more. hahaha.

ain't life easy? yes, it's a bed of roses.

i realized that the more things i want, the more insatiable and discontented i become.

images via weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: