Sunday, May 30, 2010

slowly relapsing into madness


never had typed a proper blog entry for so long.
yeah life lately is strangely city-empty. moreover, it's taculing-empty.
all i've done in tumblr is reblog quotes and photos. they're altogether lovely.

and falling in love with casey james. whose second marriage is to a chulalongkorn- and that'll be me. ☺

there are weekends when you suddenly lose people whom you cared about. or when you feel like you lackluster once the other person sees your weakness and flaws. i've learned that a thousand times over and i wonder why i never really learned-learned.

my 6th financial accounting class ended last week. i'm unattached to this class. which is very good in a way. and i never gave my best shot- which is sayang in so many ways. and really, shame on me for not doing my best.

i wish i can reclaim church on sundays. i do not know. i cannot tell.

i won't be on piers, airport terminals, beaches, or in another city within the month. so sundays would've to be church sundays.

i've a new class tomorrow. i wish i can say that i can afford a new country in february. Lord let this be an early 29th birthday gift. lemme not mess everything up.

someone's done messing with my thoughts. so i guess, it's about time that i move to california and work my tush out.

photo from deadmarch-tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: