Monday, August 16, 2010

September already?

  1. Josko. Tabang.
  2. paslot na sad. #snazzyshoesareanklemeateaters
  3. Redundancy: http://tinyurl.com/3al48nl
  4. Constructive Dismissal- http://tinyurl.com/2w7nzpf read up.
  5. What people say in the history books might not necessarily be true. History is your own experience.
  6. Lord direct my ways and thwart my plans if they're not up to Your good, acceptable, & perfect will.
  7. Hey, hey! Where'd my weekend go? I'll miss my lanky giant this week. Salisi shifts are the meanest.
  8. Ewan.
  9. Jeremiah 29:11
  10. taho on a rainy sunday afternoon. what joy!
  11. hay, nanlaba ko and niulan. the best.
  12. Dusa Tonta.
  13. Not eating French Macarons in a month or two. Makapu-ol pod diay. Bwahaha.
  14. Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry, You don't know how lovely you are..
  15. there's blitzkrieg in my apartment. kenji and his water gun. ;p
  16. patooties. haha.
  17. man-eating mango sling-backs leave ugly scar on the ankle. found a cocoa/vit. e cream in a chinese drugstore. it says bees scar. lol
  18. SM super sale nga talaga. I liked all things in the toys department. I wonder how any1 big or small can get enough of toys.
  19. @belindasuaco yes, naa. it's scaring my wits out. i'm dealing with someone who abuses drugs. it hurts me. yawn lang.
  20. the traveler leaves town once he understands her. (:
  21. @belindasuaco excited ko Lindz about the relocation, that is if I'd get a job there. Haha. Mao dotdotdot.
  22. For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5
  23. I'm not going to weep over something as idiotic as this is. After all this is not my whole life. It's all in a day's work anyway.
  24. rash guards a-wanting! http://tinyurl.com/29yop5o
  25. Millions of peaches peaches for me Millions of peaches peaches for free Look out
  26. Movin' to the country I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches I'm movin to the country gonna eat a lot of peaches
  27. i want a million rash guards!
  28. jj. (:
  29. you're only 26, how'd you burgeon into such a gargantuan, boring balloon? haha.
  30. i just might practice swimming nightly now that i'm practically a haciendera de provencia.
  31. boracay or guimaras. wherever, they're still not traveler-friendly. (going out of bacolod.)
  32. and oh, it's friday the 13.
  33. "I am a jumble of passions, misgivings, and wants. It seems that I am always in a state of wishing and rarely in a state of contentment."
  34. my life is not perfect, but it's almost there. wahahaha.
  35. coke in bcd. not fun. #dui
  36. berserk
  37. i love it when i get to play with kenji. i'm lucky to see the little boy grow up a little each day. tonight he'd say iloveyou tita. so cute.
  38. i love the cover of natasha bedingfield for snow patrol and coldplay. things you learn from little boys with good taste in music!
  39. if i relocated to davao dotdotdot, i really wouldn't know.
  40. is not your lover!
  41. the boys were sound trippin' today and beering. kakapoy. haha.
  42. laking mindanao: http://tinyurl.com/272jcgw
  43. Ramadan Kareem. I miss you Papa. I have fond memories of you being Islam. (:
  44. yey to the working class. (:
  45. I'm so hungry. I only had broken pieces of tortillas and quezo salsa. I want a real dinner.
  46. How dyu like to quit your job? Hahaha. http://ht.ly/2nCEt. Very funny chive.com.
  47. "Sometimes your place is not something you find, but something you have when you need it." #libbabray
  48. antayin matapos ang pms before mag isip ng kung anong legal actions. maherap ang laseng na hormones.
  49. you're so not worth it.
  50. "People have a habit of inventing fictions they will believe wholeheartedly in order to ignore the truth they cannot accept." #libbabray
  51. @belindasuaco ang sarap!!!!!!!!
  52. http://www.net-a-porter.com/intl/home.nap makes me happy. (:
  53. You are a happenstance. (:
  54. victoria lucas' signature (: http://twitpic.com/2dpzw2
  55. “WHY?” Because sometimes, we lose people we love and it hurts deeply. #LibbaBray
  56. Y. A. meant young adults. Yay to dorkdom!
  57. learned abt an author today. go google libba bray. i think she's wonderful. she wrote 21 things abt herslf here: http://tinyurl.com/27qhstd
  58. A part of the working class. (:
  59. http://tinyurl.com/2ulrjcb - a lufthansa FA starts a pillow fight. (:
  60. @chrstnm I dunno yet. Tani lang ganeh. Hahahaha.
  61. @chrstnm Uu Cee, galing kamahal. 130 indi pa na meal. Wrong gyd yah.
  62. didn't know asthma can kill. wow.
  63. koo koo kachoo! <3
  64. i slept all day. i'm not even holding classes and i'm infinitely stress free. it's weird.
  65. The world isn’t waiting to squish us. We definitely shouldn’t squish ourselves. #tinybuddha
  66. I’ve nticed that mny of us hve smething in common w/ my misguided past self: We focus on hw we’ve been hurt far mre than hw we’ve bn helpd.
  67. @belindasuaco Bacolod mare. ;p
  68. crave burger. (: http://twitpic.com/2dly1x
  69. damning.
  70. the beattles. ;p
  71. my jaw still fxcking hurts some times. i have a neuro appointment this thursday, i've been procrastinating. fxck my life, talaga.
  72. i hate it when i'm lied to, but i can't take the fact that i have to deal with drug abuse and its reality. gikomash ko.
  73. gusto ko mag pasingit. for crying out loud, Lord why did You make berserk female hormones?
  74. sige dong pag drugs oi.
  75. When everything falls into place like the flick of a switch Well my mama told me there'll be days like this. (:
  76. tostitos salsa con quezo, yum!
  77. cuz we have nothing left to weather, but you'll think of me. #quintin
  78. Kaede Cass, can't wait to meet you. Love you little pumpkin.
  79. Love you Father. Your will is beyond good, acceptable, and perfect.
  80. hasul na tao.
  81. i wish i can chew on french macarons all day. ;p
  82. scoured for incense sticks at an indian store and had crave burger with j this afternoon. oh, the crazy, little, happy things. (:
  83. minimum payment of my plastic spells trouble for me. i hate credit card debts!
  84. @rakstarppip yeah, I downloaded it last night Pip. ;p
  85. @chrstnm hahaha, indi tanda si vincent beh. hahaha. kulang sa bulan kalooy taneh may friend ko ereto sa ia noh? hahaha.
  86. I was thinking how nothing lasts, and what a shame that is. Some things last. #tumblrlogs
  87. Yesterday was love.
  88. Don't http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjs5Wwfsu-E Casey James' performance on AI. ;p
  89. I miss Seattle.
  90. I wish UN can do something. It's been months of tweeting and praying for their release. #SSJ
  91. Solitary Confinement http://shar.es/0mvNR #ssj
  92. mao siguro mag sige nalang ko ka float kay tamad ko. ;p
  93. Hey, hey. We are all temporary arrangements. I'm not built for the perfect life. And I'm okay with that.
  94. another niece. ;p
  95. I so wish we can all Davao, it hate it every time the BIL leaves and Dich and Keken wind up sad. :( Tonight's one of them nights. :(
  96. We were so spontaneous last night, we took the bus to the boondocks of mambukal, my family et JJ.
  97. tweaking my play list. i love the kooks and nick drake!
  98. Anjo taught me to remember the maths when clubbing. Dance moves are in MDAS. ;p
  99. Clavicle. My fave body part of a woman. ;p
  100. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQAKY1ntM9o cuz i'm e-zay, e-zay likuh sundee mornin'!
  101. http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/parisian-macaroons
  102. Parisian Macaroons. Ugh, wish they came cheap. My new food love!
  103. madaog tani sa lottery si jj kad saguron nya nalang ko. hahaha.
  104. friday's a-trippin' http://bianca2x.multiply.com/photos/album/1141/its_really_a_quiet_place
  105. the only vice i've got so far is buying 2 pairs of ballet flats in one go.
  106. JJ introduced me to the Kooks. ♥
  107. It sounds a bit mercenary but in trying to understand why ppl seem to hurt ppl, there are such relationships.
  108. So I realized how it's not so much about being in love for some, sometimes you're w/ somebody bec you just want/like having dt sme1 around..
  109. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pquhYpGHrlw- song playing in mind. What pretty boys!
  110. naa jud times that you won't fit it. earlier this morning mao natoh. oh bacolod, you're a meanie.
  111. i got the movie adaptation of the little prince from my druggie charge. haha, the sweetest thing!
  112. 2am today, mushu and the kiddies, and simply being tad under-dressed. oh, bacolod!
  113. beer,palmas, et jj
  114. salt was kk.=p
  115. “Kindness is the highest form of intelligence.”- kse di atenista kaya hindi kind. ;p
  116. if you think my facebook shout-out is too much, quit looking!
  117. people take themselves too seriously.
  118. HR team building was fruitful. I ate so much, I even joined them for a buffet dinner at the Chalet last night. ;p
  119. @Martinabugarin good vibes! good vibes! ;p
  120. Joy is the feeling of grinning on the inside. ;p
  121. fxck you, you're crazy!
  122. ouch.
  123. @chrstnm moh gani, tani di nako epressure mangita pakaslan. hahaha. jowah. mayamang jowah. ;p
  124. the workplace is a chiller. ;p
  125. good news: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/topics/?topic=Paige+Bennethum
  126. love you Nick Drake. you haunt me. ♥
  127. @rakstarppip well yes. Hahahaha. Atay.
  128. before mureply sa akong wall posts, pagtarung ug basa oi. i'm not exactly pikon but when i'm giving feedback, checkinga sa ako gisulti oi.
  129. Sucky recruitment. Looya sa mga taga Davao who spent the whole day w/out sleep cuz #CVG recruiting is a total scam. Wala'y palabra!
  130. @convergysphils http://tinyurl.com/23vm6td
  131. @convergysphils have integrity in hiring, if you're hiring agent post only do not let applicants for nonagent post go thru bs.
  132. bitaw oi, i know everyone's marrying every1, if i'm not married, then what is wrong with that? kamo bah. give me a break pod daw oi.
  133. ayus na ang pera, mayaman nako kahet nagttrisikol ako. mayamang, streetsmart, pogi, englisherong boyfriend nalang. hahaha.
  134. naay time muask ko nganu ganeh chaka akong ma jowa? hahaha. maypa wa nalang oi. hahaha.
  135. Sana di ako mangatog bukas.
  136. Hiligaynon is lovely as well! #wordsnumberedunencumberedwords
  137. Cebuano is the cutest language.
  138. My almost 2 yr old niece Kairi upon seeing Dichee's photo: Mommy! When she saw my photo: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, INTRUDER! Hahaha.
  139. logistics of the local pizza delivery is so tanga.
  140. Di nalang ko magla-ag la-ag padung bukid this weekend oi. Maka komash.
  141. I'm tasked to facilitate the HR's team bldg tomorrow alongside my manager. Brainstorming was fun earlier. ;p
  142. @chrstnm teh benign man? madala lang sa bulong or kinanlan surgery? :(
  143. i crush on the wrong people and things gyud. hahaha.
  144. Rainy afternoon.
  145. @chrstnm myoma? hay.
  146. Dn't let anyne look dwn on you bcse you are young, bt set an exmple for the blievers in speech,in life,in love,in faith &in purity.1Tim 4:12
  147. human knot, welded ankles. #teambuilding
  148. @Martinabugarin gluck Tinamarts. Sabad sg mga alog. ;p
  149. it's pouring. rainy months are a hasslefeck.
  150. “You only lose what you cling to.”
  151. “I can’t go back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.” #LewisCarroll
  152. summer was everything good to eat #howtokillamockingbird
  153. oh the corporate culture!
  154. researching team building activities. i can do this. haha.
  155. @chrstnm may neuro problem ko Cee. Wala pko gne kabalik pacheck up.
  156. What do I know? It's midweek already!
  157. I wish VH1 or MTV would do a documentary of beautiful souls who lived through their late 20's. It would be neat. #foreveryoung
  158. been a long time that I’ve wandered, through the people I have known
  159. yey, payday nasad. bills nasad. ;p
  160. @Martinabugarin cuz I don't have the best rel. w/ Brclays mgt. Haha. Bull sila. I told the CCM once if you don't like me here, just say it.
  161. it's beered with. lol.
  162. Beering with JJ and Anjo. Little boys. ;p
  163. @Martinabugarin Float ko. Haha.
  164. kelangan ko nang bagua. kelangan ng pantanggal malas, at bibili narin ako ng good vibes.
  165. Wearing a 3 or 4 inched cork wedge and tripped. #socialblunder #oneofthemgooddays
  166. Tarot card reads caveat and new work assignment. Foreign land here I come. Bwahaha.
  167. I stopped caring. Don't ask why.
  168. damn it.
  169. I can get used to this. (being a nomad at work and not really working at all. :)
  170. What the heart once owned, it shall never lose. #tumblrlogs
  171. "Time Has Told Me not to ask for more" #NickDrake
  172. a beautiful beautiful fragile man he is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtyLL_BE-oo
  173. things and people change. the thought of everyone leaving our home church makes me sad. every1 have their own lives to live. #mymindanao
  174. caught up with eching in SM. oh, the things i've missed in davao. and yes, so much for growing up. i think i'm stuck.
  175. Cigarettes and coffee, wherever we go Learn to appreciate those simple little things #citysongs
  176. I miss shows in the late 90's/early 2000. They take the cake in television. #YoungAmericans #Popular #DawsonsCreek
  177. So now that it is my time to speak I just hope that I hve somthing to say &I am going to set my expectations high &one day will exceed them.
  178. Balenciaga. #Yoox, thank you very much. ☺
  179. BKK in my mind.
  180. mahappy ka, gigisi, giratrat og scissors and tahi-on? some ob-gyn would nt even administer anesthesia! how afwul! #morbidadestiny
  181. BUT, I don't need to know these things. I am so incapable of processing anything about motherhood and pregnancy. FML, it's scary.
  182. I wish female friends won't talk about episiotomy and birthing and labor pains to me. I almost threw up today. I lacked information, I know.
  183. I act this way because that's the way I feel like acting. If people like it, fine. If they don't, that's their problem. #warholsuperstar
  184. oh to rid oneself of substance abuse. #wishfulthinking #potheads #foreveryoung
  185. Isn't that sad! I'm so fragile. It's tragic. Can you believe it? That's so sad. #warholsuperstar
  186. @rakstarppip I meant the per level someone had to start the dream. I'm not making sense, aren't I?
  187. @rakstarppip Glad somebody hasn't gotten over the movie. Dint realize dt each had their own dream per level. Thot they dreamt altogether.
  188. should yoga
  189. and flowers when there is something bitter to taste. And to pretend there isn't is foolish. #EdieSedgwick
  190. It's sort of like a mockery in a way of reality because they think everything is smiles and sweetness
  191. facebook blocked my profile. bwahaha.
  192. My charge is free of drugs for 5 days now. Withdrawal can be a hasslefxck. #oursadtruth
  193. I'm only seeing a neuro tomorrow cuz someone's going with me.
  194. goooooooooooood fracking vibes.
  195. one day at a time ah. you can only do so much each day. :(
  196. pangarap na di ma-abot dahel sa bawal na gamut. #oursadtruth
  197. hasul
  198. I lived a very isolated life. When you start at 20, you have a lot of nonsense to work out of your system. #EdieSedgwick
  199. would rather smoke pot tonight. Haha.
  200. why are ppl mean to Kris Aquino? she seems like a good person & a failed marriage is not funny at all. #justsayingoutloud
  201. Mikova, what a pretty name. (:
  202. When you are a slave to heroin, amphetamine and other drugs, you are totally helpless. #oursadtruth :(
  203. die headache die!
  204. That's why if one's using a BB device, use the vintage ones w/out BBM. (: #blockberry #hasslefeck
  205. nah, gluck sa RIM! #blockberry http://tinyurl.com/27r33u2
  206. the good strife I have striven, the course I have finished, the faith I have kept. 2 Timothy 4:7 (happy work week to all workerbees!)
  207. Can someone tell me what's the diff bet broadband router and broadband router that says wifi? Macomatosed ko aning CD-R King oi.
  208. Mango. Huwat nya sa. Ayg kinomash.
  209. August, already?
  210. dich and i had hand-sewn the tabs for the dresses and coveralls we're gonna sell. yeah, pera, pera, pera. andami ngang pera! #froufrou
  211. i wish all can drink water from the tap. things we take for granted back in my #mindanao
  212. Frou Frou. I'm in a daze.
  213. Shud pay close attention my dreams, I'm now super perceptive, most of my crazy dreams are a close call to reality. Oh the creepiness factor!
  214. @msderossi PLAK. I heart you Alessandra. ♥
  215. fingers crossed. i need good vibes for so many reasons. ;p
  216. kalisod pa kaonon ni kenji oi. i had him pour yoghurt on his granola and he walked out. haha.
  217. @Martinabugarin vacay mode gyapon ko ah. :( OR natak-an ko weed thru the emails na puro may sabon or may EAFs!
  218. "Do not have an exaggerated opinion of your own importance" Romans 12:3
  219. sm, laundry, sunday is easy please lemme skip the allergies. mahal ang claritin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: