Tuesday, October 26, 2010

sated with hospital food in a hospital bed





in bullets

wednesday night, october 20- i wind up with a high fever that would go between 38-40 degrees
21st- stayed at home, i asked for a PTO- paid time off. and my rashes appeared on the back
22nd- i asked j to take me to the hospital in the morning and i wind up staying in
my weekend- spent in the hospital.
saturday morning- i asked that my dextrose/iv be taken out after my hand was all painful.
sunday morning, my fever died down. after promising to drink 4 liters of gatorade. and i took an extra effort to eat tons-ful of jell-o. went on steroids.
monday- my whole body is red and swollen and itchy
tuesday- last day in the hospital. fml, my rashes are still itchy allover.

the verdict: quit tegretol- now i'm gonna be drugless when going about my tic douloureux. hay. :(

2 hospital visits in one month. what could this mean to me?

i wish i were terminally ill. haha. it would make things easier. i don't have to think about a future home, retirement, savings, and those things. it's going to be the bohemian rhapsody for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: