Wednesday, December 8, 2010

baby update.




i've nausea all the time and i can't vomit.
i thrive on fastfood. jollibee spaghetti meal is a treat. ewww.
and i manage my dizziness with salabat. hay.
my tummy grows ever so rapidly it makes me happy, only when i'm not dizzy and spinning.
my olfactory nerve is so sensitive. i developed aversion to vanilla. or anything vanilla.
i found out i'm craving for not so crazy things save durian- w/c i normally crave pregnant, not pregnant.
budgeting for "our house" renovation would faze me. why is money making life complicated? i'm just grateful we're no longer renting cuz we will have a house of our own. and assoc fees will not kill us.
overall wellness and sensitivity- normal. like i have pms. it did not even double.
j's a darling but sometimes i wanna whack him in the head like those zombies in plants vs. zombies.
kenji is adorable. he allows me to kiss him.
-
Lord, I'd really want a normal delivery. I know the baby will give me labor pains but please make things easier for J and I and the baby. It's hard enough to think about being family now.

"Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, 'Oh that Thou would bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast [territory], and that Thine hand might be with me, and that Thou would keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me!' And God granted him that which he requested." 1 Chron 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: