Friday, December 3, 2010

good girls don't always finish last..



I wanted the wrong things early in my pregnancy. I'm glad I've never endangered my child with substance abuse. If I did, I would've hit myself in the head.

-
I wish the baby's going to be okay. About this time, it already has arm and leg buds, and a heart bulge. How exciting is that? But, it still looks like a tiny tadpole and about the size of a lentil bean. God does not fall short of showing His loving kindness. People in this city still eats me. Some are simply panget like that nonetheless if I cared too much, it will not help my pregnancy. So I would stop caring. At this very moment, it's going to be about me, the baby, and J.

J drives me up the wall. No relationship is perfect. But in the middle of the day, I stop and realize that I miss him, and I feel for him for being thrown into a web of responsibilities for me and the baby at such a young age. And when he told me he wishes we could travel, it broke my heart- I could only reassure him that we can travel with the baby some time in the future.

It's not so bad. My nausea is bearable. My tireds are bearable. Life lately is really bearable.

-photo inset me and katrini back in june this year

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: