Thursday, March 24, 2011

marso

  1. @BSuaco a cat that's called a "pink"- too cute!
  2. @BSuaco the nephew grew up w/ me, so i get to hang around watch the series too. it's a must-see for the kiddies jud.
  3. @BSuaco hahaha. mukanta nalang jud ko i am woman, i am invincible ana. (: thanks wafa.
  4. @rakstarppip .. to Raf. (:
  5. @rakstarppip meant to text kaith but i have memory lapses jud these days. i'm not even busy. haha, hope you guys had fun. belated happy bday
  6. @BSuaco let Cheena watch backyardigans bitaw. My almst 3 yr old niece watchd it since 1++ and speaks really well/imagines vividly cuz of it.
  7. @BSuaco is she a cat? i always thought that she is an imaginary pet of the creator of the series. hahaha. good one B.
  8. my heart alone but makes me fall apart for some good, solid reasons. #pakset #TMI
  9. i did not have a father the last 6 years of my life and my child will be fatherless too. nawerla najud ko ani bah. this fact doesnt break..
  10. that it can be done over the course of a few months or a few years. and that's the hurtful truth to it.
  11. i trust that my boyfriend tells me the truth, so when he says he'll quit the stuff and it's not going to be done cold turkey it means..
  12. ..they would ask for YAO MING, and they meant the baby daddy- JJ. haha.
  13. the strikers at our kanto would amuse me, well not really when it's early in the morning and i am running late. what's funny is that..
  14. @rakstarppip yes, soon like in 4 hours. hahaha. sayanga. wa jud tah nila kaith nag meet diri bacolod.
  15. i'm one week late for prenatal check-up. my stomach stiffens when i eat. and i still feel like throwing up. ;(
  16. @itsmetwixy are you guys going out or are you guys going out? i'm freaking out. lol. rainy afternoon and coffee will do fine!
  17. If you look at yourself in a different way, you start to look at the world in a different way. —Yasmin Le Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: