Tuesday, December 13, 2011

dis


 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Jon Mclaughlin streaming on the online radio..
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Lord guide my steps. They're tiny. But they should get me elsewhere.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Should study. Kbye!
 Disneywords 
 ni amazingginamus
A woman doesn’t know how precious her voice is until she’s been silenced. –Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Dear Husband, I don't have load. The mall doesn't open til mid-morning. I get off work at like breakfast time.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
hugest photo bombs! 
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
basdako moalboal photolog:
 Love Like Jesus 
 ni amazingginamus
In all your ways acknowledge him, & he will make your paths straight. -Prov 3:6
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
 I want this pair of DMs: J Thomas mi corazon, buy me!
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 gani may chai.Hahahaha. Ahay, people who broke your heart sometimes have some weird effects on you.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Wore the MissMe pumps to work last night, the whole shift and I had to floorwalk- on a 4-inch stiletto! Talk about endurance!
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 hay. Gaka insecure ko. Na dapat wala man ko mainsecuran. Hay.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Naga go through ko'g post partum depression mao in-ani ko, ikaw naunsa man tawun ka? Explain in one sentence!
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Things are awkward. Running around seeing Ron and Teej. 
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
“Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.”
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
“Well-read people are less likely to be evil.”
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
I sometimes forget how blessed I am. The whole time I keep remembering how I'm always left in want. And it's not true.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 gusto ko nyan!
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Epiphany! Eureka! Etcetera!
 alveel kaith c. 
 ni amazingginamus
drawing kuris kuris =P
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Dear husband. Please do something about our marriage. I can't map this like how someone maps a printer into his pc profile.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Ambivalence is a wonderful tune to dance to. It has a rhythm all its own. Erica Jong
 Inspirational Quotes 
 ni amazingginamus
I don't want to get 2 the end of my life & find I lived just the length of it. I want 2 have lived the width of it as well. -Diane Ackerman
 Epic Women 
 ni amazingginamus
If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded. -Maya Angelou
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Show me a woman who doesn't feel guilty and I'll show you a man. -Erica Jong
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
is dying of insecurities. Is just dying. 
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
What you see will astound you. 
 C. S. Lewis 
 ni amazingginamus
You must ask for God's help...After each failure, ask forgiveness, pick yourself up, and try again.
 C. S. Lewis 
 ni amazingginamus
The price of Christ is something, in a way, much easier than moral effort – it is to want Him.
 C. S. Lewis 
 ni amazingginamus
Aristotle said that some people were only fit to be slaves, but I reject slavery because I see no men fit to be masters.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
I really, really miss my husband. :(
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Brighten your night with my day. 
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Fun weekend, nonetheless. Now, it's study Monday. Kbye!
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Wore bikini over the weekend. (Keverity) With rashguard! Haha, guy buddy had to fix my bikini bottom cuz I looked like I'm wearing nappies.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 kurbada. So-so beach ah. Daw pinaka nami kay Sumilon so far.. And Lakawon.. And Boracay.. Hehe.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Sanity saver = breadtalk.
 alexa chung 
 ni amazingginamus
Scared of how cold it is.
 Disneywords 
 ni amazingginamus
Just because you wish for something, doesn't make it true. –Tiana (Princess and the Frog)
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
When you can't open a bottle of tin capped iced tea. 
 Ppip Cimafranca 
 ni amazingginamus
"Lupang uhaw sa pag-ibig. Naghihintay sa halik ng langit."  
 Ppip Cimafranca 
 ni amazingginamus
Going back to work on Monday is always hard when you did something embarrassing. On the weekend. On video.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 Vhon dasun nalng ko machika simo pag ka pahuway nako. Hahahaha. Muah.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 indi man gid nami. Kapoy pa byahe. Hahahahaha.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
 Tam! Belated happy birthday mi corazon. I hope you had fun over the weekend. Love you tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 willow 
 ni amazingginamus
Sometimes the strongest people in the morning are the people who cried all night.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Bought two pairs of contact lenses. Getting another lease at the gift of sight. (:
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
700++ photos from the weekend. Woah!
 willow 
 ni amazingginamus
There's nothing better than having something real with the right one
 Nina Garcia 
 ni amazingginamus
"Success has a simple formula: do your best, and people may like it." Sam Ewing
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Weekend at Moalboal turned out to be fun after all. Haha.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 uu hahaha. And it will happen over and over. Hayst.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Moalboal. Tomorrow.
 idillionaire 
 ni amazingginamus
The awkward moment when someone you unfollowed emails, texts, & calls just to confront you.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Rustan's Fresh is love and convenience rolled into one. (:
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Mag asawa nalang ko sang client para solbad akon katamaran mag ubra. Linte.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 love you.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
  ambot kasako, diko ka ginhawa. :(
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
I don't like it when good things happen to other people before they would happen to me. Potah mashado.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Gbye lunch at Mcdo Ayala with JT. Sob, sob.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
3 minute elevator ride with two old flames from 7 years back. How fxcking awkward is that?! POTA
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
ALL OF MY INSECURITIES ARE SURFACING NOW. POTA.
 KT Peralta 
 ni amazingginamus
If you really want something, come hell or high water, you'd do everything you can. Nothing is impossible. 
 Inspirational Quotes 
 ni amazingginamus
Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. -Helen Keller
 Inspirational Quotes 
 ni amazingginamus
When will our consciences grow so tender that we will act to prevent human misery rather than avenge it? -Eleanor Roosevelt
 Inspirational Quotes 
 ni amazingginamus
I'm working for the Lord, and even though the Lord's pay isn't very high, his retirement program is. -George Foreman
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Seeing Moalboal this weekend! 
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
candid #1 from the client's phone 
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
tayerd
 Inspirational Quotes 
 ni amazingginamus
Lessons often come dressed up as detours and roadblocks -Oprah
 Inspirational Quotes 
 ni amazingginamus
Well behaved women seldom make history.
 Saintly Life ✞ 
 ni amazingginamus
With all my heart I praise the LORD! I will never forget how kind he has been. -Psalm 103:2
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
With you, I know what I have and what I will never have. Lah.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
And yeah, I won 300php in a bring me game. See, I'm really unlucky with raffles.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Company Christmas party was at the White Gold Restaurant. It was prettified like NBC Tent with a touch of Chinese.
 idillionaire 
 ni amazingginamus
Don’t think too much. You’ll create a problem that wasn’t even there in the first place.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 sorry diko ka text back. Haha, carry lang ah. Hambali lang si J if diko ka agwanta diri, help q nya Transcom. Haha.
 Inspirational Quotes 
 ni amazingginamus
As long as you can laugh at yourself you will never cease to be amused. -Anonymous
 Pray In Faith 
 ni amazingginamus
I can do all things in him who strengthens me. -Phil 4:13
 Inspirational Quotes 
 ni amazingginamus
You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame. -Erica Jong
 Oprah Quotes 
 ni amazingginamus
I am a woman in process. I'm just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience, & learn from it. -Oprah
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Had pork floss crepe in Ayala earlier and bought shoes with the kids at Payless. (:
 Inspirational Quotes 
 ni amazingginamus
It's never too late - never too late to start over, never too late to be happy. -Jane Fonda
 Disneywords 
 ni amazingginamus
Do you think I'm odd? I don't know. It's just that, well, people talk. –Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Oh!
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
When I think of the word Contrived, I think about you.
 alveel kaith c. 
 ni amazingginamus
how do u keep being strong for two people without breaking down somewhere along the way?
 Jun Anthony Paclibar 
 ni amazingginamus
“Have respect for yourself, and patience and compassion. With these, you can handle anything.” ~Jack Kornfield
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 sigeh ah. Night shift na kami ni Belinda Ms. Zimbabwe World daan ni sha.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Hey hey Vinnie don't get married, telling you from a grown-up girl's perspective, trust me on this, it's not that romantic. (:
 willow 
 ni amazingginamus
Always remember: You were born cause you're going to be important to someone.
 willow 
 ni amazingginamus
Live now procrastinate later.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Earlier, I had me time at Vanille Patisserie, I couldn't finish my sandwich and I wind up wishing J was with me, cuz he'd finish my food.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Epiphany: that i like being busy even if it puts me in a rotten mood every day. lah
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Ngaa ka needy sakon sg attention lately man? There's this gal who I want to make sabunot. Hahaha.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
I miss my husband. Ug gi-bati sha'g kaguapo. Hahahaha.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Gi-retweet nako si Nina Garcia masking wako kasabot.  to the maximum level!
 Nina Garcia 
 ni amazingginamus
Felicitaciones al chileno Nicanor Parra por ser galardonado con el Premio Cervantes de Literatura
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 mao bah? Is it overpriced? Haven't been to the store. Spell luoy!
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 unsa ang kaanyag gani Kiss? Bright? Silaw?
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Orrrrrrr should I stop eating and Coke altogether? 
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
Should I hit the gym? I'm not even the type of person who bothers. But, sayang the gym at work and I wanna do away with back pains.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 yeah! Bibili ako may F21 na dito! Haha, I'm going to hoard men's v-neck shirts!
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 loves this. Niwang ka. Ka unfair. Ako yah, ma anu nalang ko sini Tam man.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 ang outfits ni harper mashadong dreary and drab ang colors!
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 ako having a problem keeping my eyes open! Hahaha. Love yah.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 I see. I will text you if I can make it on Sunday ha. Basi tulog pako sina. Pero I wanna see you before you OFF YOU GO!
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
  munay nyo, wala ko kabalo anu gina storyahan nyu duha. Hidlaw ko sa inyu.
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 wala bala ko katoltol diin si Felicia gheng!
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 pila ang macaroons booth?
 Raena Chulalongkorn♔ 
@ 
 haha, diko pabalikon ni Jeremy dira. Mas magsakit ulo yah sakon. Ga fits ko sa iya sa email. Masabat dayun sha, NO. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: