Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Life lately




I've promised my daughter that I will memorize a song just for her, that I'll read her Dr. Seuss, that I will be a present mother. But, I've been putting things off. I wish I can find more conviction in trying to realize my promises.

I've discovered collage! Haha. They make photos more pretty and somehow more meaningful when put together. Of late, I've been having 2-3 lunch dates in a day, I'm stuck in an office where I just wait for time- and I am not complaining. It's pleasant. I don't want hard work. I just need money. I've been doing hard labor since 2011, it's time that I take a breather and be able to just sit. Be a bit more friendly, listen to life stories, read good/shallow news, ensure that I just absorb good vibes, be a friend who can show up, I'm grateful that I don't have to deal with tyanaks. 

Above photos were from 2011-2012. I miss my sisters daily. I'm grateful my folks gave them to me, otherwise I'd go through motherhood alone. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: