Thursday, January 10, 2013

So far, where I've been..


The last 6 months of 2012 had been hectic. I barely made time for myself, for Taffy, or for anyone even. I was just going through the motions and did not know how I actually lived. I wasn't a good friend, a good TL/co-worker- who was truly truly there, and what sucks was the fact that I neglected to see how Taffy grew. Yes, I took photos of Taffy but one time amidst the chaos of my dailys it dawned on me how I miss holding her hands and kissing her toes that smelled like staled popcorns!

At times the sucky-ness and supposed failure at work turn out to be huge blessings. My manager deemed me unfit for the program. Laaaah. I'm not going to begin to discuss how I work and what kind of work ethics I bring to the table. All I know is that my dedication does not boil down to just sucking it up because I am a grown woman who can speak her mind. And can say, oh well screw you.. (: And so now, I'm free from work! I am partly employed but acting unemployed. I wish I can easily call friends to meet me in Ayala for coffee.

I'm trying to gather my bearings and then maybe I can be more fun in 2013. And the best Mummy to my little joey!

x

“It seems to me now that the plain state of being human is dramatic enough for anyone; you don't need to be a heroin addict or a performance poet to experience extremity. You just have to love someone.”
Nick Hornby, How to Be Good


No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: