Monday, August 15, 2005

emotive!


 1.The emotion I tend to hide the most:
--> am very transparent, i cannot hide my disposition

2.When I'm happy, I need
--> joey and steff and lainey so i can tell em about it

3.When I'm sad, I need
--> joey and steff and lainey and jez to listen cuz i'll go baliw



4.When I'm sentimental, I need:
--> unlimited sms or constant supply of prepaid credit



5.When I'm in love:
--> i turn prince eric into flounder

6.I would jump up & down and shout w/ joy right
now if someone told me:
--> my baby is safe and pretty and i can afford it

7.The last time I cried was:
--> fackshet ginamus, sooo not worth the tears

8.Moment in my life when my emotions froze and I
felt absolutely nothing:
--> mcdonald's august 4, 2005, numb and jaded nako

9.People who genuinely make you happy:
--> fifits and steff and my CCs and lainey

10.Something that makes me happy:
--> last week, the butterfly necklace i got from joey, pasalubong from boracay, daily, TJ's sms

11.Someone or something that made me laugh this week:
--> TJ, it's odd when he crosses my mind i laugh

12.Your Good Luck Charm
--> lately, i realized i am jinxed, i'm not playing my cards right

13. Person You Hate Most:
--> i cannot hate anyone

14. On your desk:
--> blooms mirror, my purse, a notebook, PC, lavender lotion, pen

15.What do you notice first with the opposite sex:
--> goofy smile, puppy dog eyes

16. Last person you slow danced with:
--> sina steff and joey, slowly danced our way to the white witch on the dance floor

17.Makes you laugh the most:
--> steffie

18.Makes you smile:
--> pink moonlight

19.Can make you feel better:
--> pay days! and presents, hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: