Monday, August 1, 2005

surveys from bzoink

Design A Character

Basics
Character lives in: sugarland
Name: raen
Age: 23
Gender: female
Appearance
Eye color: brown
Hair color: chocolatey
Skin color: copper
Build: waifish
Weight: 95 lbs
Scars, tattoos, etc.: keloid
Other: what others?
Personality
Virtues: tolerance
Vices: getting wasted
Likes: sleep
Dislikes: barbies and bastards
Talents: whining
Hobbies: blogging
Social Circle
Mother: orphaned
Father: ditto!
Siblings: dichee and shobe
Other Relative(s): mita
Pet(s): cuddle, the imaginary shar pei
Friends: easy girls and joey and steff
Enemies: barbie
Sexual orientation: straight
Love interest: ron


 


Three Things


Three things that scare me:
1: going broke
2: being a bum
3: rodents, hate!
Three people who make me laugh:
1: essa
2: lainey
3: jezrel
Three Things I love:
1: love
2: life
3: dreams
Three Things I hate:
1: heartbreaks
2: betrayal
3: failure
Three things I don't understand:
1: love
2: friendship
3: life
Three things on my desk:
1: lavender lotion
2: blooms mirror from jace
3: pc
Three things I'm doing right now:
1: researching =\
2: filling out this survey
3: wishing i'd see ron
Three things I want to do before I die:
1: marry rich
2: go to bahamas
3: die richer
Three things I can do:
1: whine
2: shop and haggle
3: throw major tampos
Three ways to describe my personality:
1: naiive
2: crazy
3: densed
Three things I can't do:
1: cross stitch
2: iron clothes really well
3: make the house spic and span

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: