Sunday, August 7, 2005

mariastery's

 

How much do you honestly weigh?: 95lbs, fackshet, i wanna be 80!
Do you consider yourself to be a sl*t?: a barbie
Whats the farthest youve gotten to?: not very far, hehe
Do you have a car?: aw, shucks, kabus
Do you often find yourself standing on street corners?: yeah, waiting for 21B, ang national cab ng mga tiga-sykes
How many boyfriends have you had within the past year?: half-boyfriends
Are you lonely?: not anymore, i've a family in cebu already! yipee!! my 2 CCs are here na and a lil flounder could be on the way, hehe
Whats your favorite drink?: gatorade, sodas from eastwest
Whats your favorite type of restauraunt?: those ones serving good pasta and crepes and chicken and pizza and serves greens and I am just starved!
Where do you live?: wisteria lane, sugarland!
Of what ethnicity are you?: filipino/s.korean
Are you a viva la dork?: VIVA la glam! hehe, im sucha dork!


up and do random sh|ts, lol
Are you a b|tch?: barbie!
Are you gay?: moi and the rest of the easy gurls =)
Do you like gay people?: wuv the easy gurls
Do you follow "the trend"?: what trend? i don't, i'm a hermit
Would I like you?: not right now, bangag ako eh
Do you like yourself?: not right now, cuz i am bangag and half-blind, my right eye isn't working properly
Are you a cannibal?: i bite!
Should I be scared of you?: i'd be scared of me
Are you scared of yourself?: i am! i drive people MAD these days
Do you think this quiz id pointless?: vanilla imbecile
Do you like cheese?: i like cutting cheese
Do you know a person named Joey..If you do Do
you like that person?: yes, ilove joey!
What about your profile?: yeah, what abt it? love my friendster profile, it's pink!
Do you like cheese?: cutting cheese lage
Did I already ask that question?: you already did, honey
Whats your favorite pizza topping?: anchovies if it's from merco(waaah) and pepperoni, paaaanish nasad ni
Do you stuff bologna in your left pocket? would do that if am taking calls and starved to death
what do you have to say about it?: don't you have better things to do?
Do you watch MTV?: VH1?: i watch mtv, vh1 specials, at times
Are you emotionally disrupt?: super!!!! like right about now, my ears hurt, my eyesight's blurred, i feel like puking, am nauseus, and i am starved, atay!
Are you retarded?: no, are you?
Did you join the camwh0revld cult?: aw shucks, am a hermit, i didn't even know that!
Do you play on neopets.com?: my retard of an ex best friend does...
I love you.... I hate you... Can I kiss you... yes! if yer TJ, hehe
I like ponys...do you?: from Chloe, ah like ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: