Monday, September 3, 2007

as the city clears past thru me


alcohol.again.

bad photos from the weekend. still posting. am shameless. my boy reads dan brown. haha. passe. who would care???
--
and my laundry. laundry is a sacred experience. :)
and my tired labandera face.. :)

and a plea to quit smoking. smoking kills.. sept. 1-3, 2007

--

oh, the gift of another day.

saturday i cleaned the pad. kept it to a level of spic and span. did the laundry. and had to fold my clothes, not certain til when i'd keep it to a point of tidy 'nuf. i terribly miss my sisters.

dear Lord, if You do hear me, thanks for the weekends, they're a soothing balm to an ailing, tired, sore soul.

Myspace Layouts



"Maturity," Bokonon tells us, "is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything."

Cat's Cradle- Kurt Vonnegut



2 comments:

fallen rain. (: