Friday, September 14, 2007

to my darlingest nephew..

 


i love you
because you smell great and sweet

because you made me cry the hardest when you left..
because you amaze me with how fast you grow

because you make a nice pet

because you are turning 1 and you'll
never guess how much of a bundle of fun you've brought to our lives
because the thought of you having two teeth makes me want to go board the next plane to see you

because you amongst all my nephews and nieces are my favorite..

 

15 comments:

  1. cute jod mga babies oi...hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe// forget-me-nots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sakto jod ka...kato times i babysat my niece, naa certain moments lami sya ilabay kay samok. bwahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nafeel nko na once tong cholicky na ang baby,magsge hilak hilak. gisultian nko sha ilabay nko sha. maybe there are gals made for motherhood early on. ü
    and some gals, hahaha- "later on in life"

    ReplyDelete
  5. diri ko na-belong...i think *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. dili restricted multiply sa inyo?

    ReplyDelete
  7. restricted kaau. proxy galores. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. dili jod kalusot proxies sa PS. haha...or maybe i didnt knw everything. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. big boy na ang love love♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. lge kiss. gipablow ug birthday candle, gigunitan daw tawn! :)

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: