Tuesday, September 11, 2007

-----------------------

this afternoon, as i bought food for lunch a block away from home, the wife asked me if i were japanese or korean or had foreign blood. cuz she thinks that i am a "foreigner".. i told her, no, but me and my boy have some chinese in us. and then she asked; if my husband still attends school.

 

 

dang.

 

 

it was almost hilarious how she thought that me and gelo are a married couple. add up the fact that he looks younger than i that he could pass for a college student..

 

 

:)

 

 

i asked miko to memorize the parable of the lil mustard seed. but, am not counting on it. hehe.

 

 

so close that your hand on my chest is my hand//so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep

 

 

From Sonnet XVII by Pablo Neruda

 

 

9 comments:

  1. lain sa? maklaro sa tvtv na mas bata sha. grr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ka relate ko.. bata bya nawong morris sad =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. pero mare, si miko gelo ai 4 years younger than i. hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hheheheehe
    wa na tay mahimo ana, mare..

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaah. pero mas nindut bitaw ko ilong kesa niya kay daku ia nose. bow. wala na mukontra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahaha
    so daugon nalang sa ilobg, geng?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes geng. nikaon kog lunch. mao ndugay ko rep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. k lang oi..
    ako nasad mag lunch taud taod.. =p

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: