Friday, February 8, 2008

last night's post

February 7, 2008

this girl is staying.

"Sometimes I think: I am older than this tree, older than this bench, older than the rain. And yet. I'm not older than the rain. It's been falling for years and after I go it will keep on falling."

The History of Love, Nicole Krauss

i cannot pass up not writing about love when it's almost valentine's and i am in a lovely city and a beautiful country with incredible people.

i wish i'd learn to love with this emphasis on patience and acceptance..
i wish i'd learn to love without ever asking why.
i wish i'd learn to love without ever expecting to be loved back.
and maybe that would make me be better at it.

--
tonight romina showed us downtown tacoma, old neighborhoods with victorian houses, then had dinner at the rams, then we drove to her house to get her son ollie, we saw 27 dresses in lakewood city..
and we took pictures before we headed home.

in this trip i saw about 4 cities. i am left happy. there are something in each city that leaves me fulfilled each time i set foot on their soil. puyallap/seattle/lakewood/tacoma.. you don't feel like you are home but, you showed me loveliness and beauty materialized.

this brings me to again say how wonderful the Maker's hands are.

 

*multiply's on maintenance last night and today would be like our last 2 hours of taking call. haaaaaaappy joy joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: