Friday, February 29, 2008

uh yeah destination singapura

i feel sooo much better handling the class today even if i were sleepy and even if i spent 3 hours of my friday up and crying my wits out and was unable to study.

kaso lang, some people should really give me a break. i might not know wut am doing but, they should know when they're stepping on my foot. i know how to share. i'm the eldest and it's easy for me to yield. pero if show ko na gheng, dili dapat mu-apil makidawg show cuz that's not how things work. divah, there's always a time for stars to shine? and it's at night, so karung gabi-iha, dili unta ko surang surangon.

hala, i am tempted to try working in singapore. unta noh, madayun ta girlfriend na dyosa.

gelo and i fight a whole lot, but, maybe tonight, this whole thingamajig dut we had would have a better effect on each of us as individuals.

it's the weekend! yey!


No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: