Wednesday, December 30, 2009

good riddance 2009.

You know how prophetic some things written on my online journals are? (This question sounds chinese. I cannot phrase it any better-grammatically.) For instance, never in my life would I have thought that I will one day "grow up" in the sugar bowl of Las Islas Filipinas. But, the whole time, I would place my address as Sugar Land. ;p

How I loved Robert Fulghum, and that at one point, my Christmas gift was delivered to me a few days after Christmas, that I visit his city, Seattle.

How I've always thought of BPO as my only career option after the Ateneo.

How I've always liked some gals who would tragically end up being foes with in the end. Lol. ;p

And how I've always hated the maths and finance and am now teaching the same.

And that at one point whilst waiting for a jeepney around 7 years ago on a street near Merco/Davao Doctors, I uttered a silent prayer saying, I will have a 20k plus plus salary when I'm 25 and I'll be okay.

And that this year, I want the fates to hear this: That I will wind up being paid at least 1500usd per month. ;p And I want a real degree. Useful and helpful.

All things I've written or I've asked for were always simple. And He did not leave me wanting.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: