Sunday, December 13, 2009

If you listen, you can hear it. The city, it sings.


I'm about to make breakfast. My body clock is screwed during weekends and transitioning to the work week. Am I the only person who still listens to M2M? (Marit and Marion? Those two gals from Sweden, I'm guessing.) "My baby don't mess with my love?" ;p 

These are water colors from last night. I like how the wet work looked like. When it dries up, the colors get lighter. And my camera is a bit broken so it doesn't really show justice. Lol. I'm really stressing over the gift-giving to the god-kids who are growing by the numbers every year. I resort to the sketchbook, (almost) moleskin, and old ruled hardbound notebooks to scribble, doodle, and splatter paint. 

It has been overall a good year. I haven't been blogging like I've been blogging in Multiply last year. Twitting got in the way. Blogger had been a good friend the past few months. Yes, I miss the familiar face that is Friendster too. Facebook had been too loud. ;p

I'm thinking of doing the great move. It'll be Seattle before I hit 30. If He permits me. If I feel safe. It'll be easy. ;p But, so far from where I've been, Piayaland had treated me fairly well. ;p I love training. I love the classes I've handled despite the uninspiring days. ;p

I should really be making breakfast. God bless you Multiply community. 


edits: i wonder how these photos wind up being here- tas my watercolors were erased. odd. 


3 comments:

fallen rain. (: