Thursday, April 1, 2010

lovely bones

accesories boxes, my tin cans are all rusty, i've had some of them since gradeschool. i love sturdy cardboard boxes, and when i am wealthy, i'd love to collect hat boxes to place undies in them. haha.

robe and my fave necklaces


hooks and purses- cheap and cheap alike


chargers, earphones, holiday balls in a clear plastic box, cee's japanese breakfast table, the butterfly covered Bible which i hardly ever read because i most times don't understand it- i needed discernment and conviction to really dig the stuff there, sometimes what's inside is above my head and my heart. and framed pictures from my first class everrrrrrrrrrr.



lavender incense sticks and a dried yellow rose.

new use for hooks! instead of having all my purses lying around the floor, getting musky and dusty.

mismatched linens, some books i've never read, and a cornucopia of things.


i found out that i have laceration on my gums that my bone is actually showing. good riddance. i will truly visit my dentist twice a year. the dentist series is becoming a serious issue over the holidays.
onthaotherhand, even if i'm totally freaked out with this lovely bone and the gaps on my teeth, i found cleaning and rearranging and placing hooks on my cream/ecru walls very helpful. even doing the dishes was sanctifying. ha-ha. some things of happiness will not cost you anything. domestication is actually blissful. ;p
i managed to sleep soundly at night and then wake up in the wee hours of the morning, and find myself reading audrey hepburn's bio. what a lovely person is she. i learned that she is part royalty too. and she has gone thru war-torn days. and bad relationships. ;p
happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: