Friday, April 23, 2010

TP swim




I have swimmer's ears but no diver's skills. It's a pain to fall flat on the water, let it hit your chest, your nose, and hurt your ears. Plus chlorine hurts my eyes and I'm partly blind.

I dove about 3x and broke into the water without hurting myself and was able to finish a length each time but could not complete a lap.

And had tried diving in and doing tumble turn unsuccessfully for a gazillion times! 30 minute practice seems like an hour- add up the fact tat being mediocre at this point is not helpful. ☺

Then Korean fan boys and girls were really good for my ego. So instead of being insecure at someone who took my lane tonight, I asked this Korean boy named Billy to execute the butterfly stroke so I can follow. And he did. Hehe. [He was the one who took my lane.]
And all the gals were oohing and aahing at me and interviewing me. What a hilarious night. I wind up not practicing at all. Until Edemar saw me and wants the Korean boy's number. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: