Wednesday, April 7, 2010

out of the humdrums of the daily life.


If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap.
If you want happiness for a day, go fishing.
If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody.--Chinese proverb

I really should do something good for self this summer. A post-Easter gift to self other than acquiring ballets flats, 2 pairs at a time.

I wanna run.

I realized that I don't want to run away from this job because this is the very reason why I moved here in the first place.
And I find happiness in playing teacher.

I wanna get a degree.

So I can be a preschool teacher some day. I gave up on the idea of having children. Yes, I get baby jealous but, yeah motherhood has never been on top of the wishlist. I really wanted greta-dom yah know.(:

And I wanna learn a new skill.

To be able to drive an automobile. To be able to really scuba dive without being scared of carrying a tank. To be able to do something worthwhile and productive with my two hands.

And I promise to take care of my teeth. That it pays to floss, brush in between meals, and eat healthy, and not smoke.

Sayang today. I missed Tino during lunch break. :( [Lol, kung maka Tino ko, daw correct ko.]




No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: