Monday, October 3, 2011

furious, fragile, and free

The weekend in bullets:
October 1- My husband's 23rd birthday- we decided to have baby back ribs at pepe's instead of steaks at 21. Then we had banana split at this new dessert cafe in Art District- I think it's Miren's. We had drinks at the Bekita Cantina. It was raining so we stayed in afterwards.

October 2- Our Sunday was spent partly together then J had to work. We had a freaking kadirs lunch at Mang Inasal. I caught up with Tam and Aki at Starbucks around dinner time. And we only got to go home around midnight.

October 3- Today, J and I had lunch at Mcdonald's. Then he had to work. I ended up buying myself a new pair of glasses, and reported to work on a grave yard shift. He dropped by my work place around 10pm and we got to talk. About how we would wish to proceed with our marriage.


I am in such a woebegone and at the same time all right state of my adult life. I just wish that one day J and I would have the normalcy of a real home.


"We are only asked to love, to offer hope to the many hopeless. We don’t get to choose all the endings, but we are asked to play the rescuers. We won’t solve all mysteries and our hearts will certainly break in such a vulnerable life, but it is the best way. We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we’re called home."

Jamie Tworkowski, founder of To Write Love on Her Arms

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: