Thursday, October 13, 2011

"There are all kinds of love in the world, but never the same love twice."



Difficult meme I found in Tumblr.
1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom? - Can I get a fatter paycheck? Apparently to the corporate management.

2. What’s something you hide about your personality?- That I'm not really that nice even when I seem affable. I think about clubbing certain people in my head. (:

3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with? - That I'm a flake and the other things that they say about me that hurt. At times judgement from others who do not know you eats you.

4. How do you deal with criticism?  - I say fuck them. (: If it's constructive, I take them as a loving rebuke.

5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you? - Marry me. And stand up for my child and me and not turning his back on me when I said I'm with child.

6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?- I don't keep track of things I do. Although, I keep an accounting of how I spend for somebody. ;p

7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? - J would be the father that he should be to Taffy.

8. Describe your favourite texture.- cotton- soft and comfy like dut.

9. Trigger warning: Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you? - war in Mindanao. I'm a child of that island. It scares me. And well all the typhoons this country had gone through now that I am a mother- I feel like I don't know what kind of world will my daughter grow up into.

10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance. -it's the Bible verse I came across with today, aptly worded how happy I am to mother a child:

“He gives the childless woman a family,
making her a happy mother.”
Psalm 113:9

11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why? - The unicorns from Sweet Valley Twins because I thought they were way cool or the baby-sitters from the baby sitters' club!

12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration? - Celebrities who die young despite the fame and fortune because of drug abuse.

13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion? - I don't like my child to turn out morena and insik. You get the drift? I stereotype beauty, how mature.

14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears? - I could never imagine. Dumb question.

15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do? - Be in a 22 hour labor and push my child out.

16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why? - Au! Gold is really precious, I like jewelries made of gold, although I still am not at the age and financial capability to acquire them.

17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do? - Run my life in their own ways and papa being an alcoholic. Chaka.

18. Which Disney Princess do you most identify with and why? Which is your favourite and why? And yes- ANYONE can answer this question.- Mulan because she's not really a princess, she's insikoy, and I hope one day I can give up certain things to give my own father a more comfortable retirement.

19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy? - Kindness, apology, and tears. Bleh. Most times even when I know I'm right, I say sorry cuz I do not have to prove that I'm right when I know in my heart that I am.

20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?- that all celebrities smelled good.

21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?- My husband and my child.

22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you? - I typically don't use odd pet names however, people call me chola because of the last name: chulalongkorn. (:

23. What motivates you in life? - life itself and wanting a comfortable life for the people that I truly love.

24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?- Twilight- til negative reviews about the book and the movie came out, and really the awkwardness of Kirsten Stewart ruins the movie for me. Haha.

25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?- really bad. When the zombies will arrive, I will still struggle to become La Greta.

26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why? - a fairy. A little pixie dust can make you fly right?!

27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had. - living in manila for some time as an adult. all the good, beautiful, bad, and in between there.

28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life. - lethal crushing on some high school jocks who would turn out to be panget in adulthood.

29. What’s something that scares you about the future?- The calamities and wars and even poverty- I hope they will not be a reality that my children and grandchildren will face.

30. List 5 quirky things about yourself. - I have the weirdest unheard of diagnosed illnesses. I am ambidextrose. In my CV, I'd place I know Chinese Calligraphy and Scuba Diving, both skills are either imaginary or at a grade of C-. My skin/veins would burst into awfulness when I'm cold. I hate being alone- like everybody else- so it's not a quirk.

31. Describe your dream library. - stairs would have books, small but with books from really awesome authors such as mccourt, fulghum, sedaris, jane austen, j.winterson, pretty women celebs who can really write, and all good looking guy authors.

32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned? - i can't get over the day that my first digital camera - a red nikon quit on me. it's like the first most expensive thing i bought for myself.

33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?- i don't like amusement parks and carnivals. So I don't have an answer.

34. Do you have any “rules” about food? - eat in moderation, do away with msg and soy sauce, put ketchup and mustard in sandwiches, eat cheap fake chocolates. really, there's none.

35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?- that i get along with younger boys because i am stuck at their wavelength. (:

36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about? - I wish I'd be training manager one day or be really successful in the BPO work sector. It's something that I can't normally carry out on a day to day conversation.

37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for. - I might miss swimming in the work place's pool. I miss dating my husband like we have no care in the world. I miss Kenji and Dichee too. I feel wealthy around them.

38. How do you approach social situations? - be good natured. Smile. Talk. Listen. Eat.

39. What is your ideal bed? Why? - Queen and clean linens. Why not?

40. Post a short excerpt from a fanfiction based on your life. -this is out of a memoir not a fictional novel:


“He says, you have to study and learn so that you can make up your own mind about history and everything else but you can’t make up an empty mind. Stock your mind, stock your mind. You might be poor, your shoes might be broken, but your mind is a palace.”
Frank McCourt

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: