Thursday, February 17, 2005

more english bloopers


1. I couldn't care a damn! >
2. What's your next class before this? (ANO DAW???!!!) >
3. Nothing in this world is perfect except the word "change" >
4. Can you repeat that for the second time around once more from the > top? (Ulitin natin hanggang mamatay tayo!) >
5. My dad brought home a lot of hand-me-downs! (Translation: Daming > pasalubong ng tatay ko) >
6. Standard and Chartered Bank >
7. I'm very iterated!!! (Transalation: Galit sya!) >
8. I'm sorry, my boss just passed away. (Translation: Kakadaan lang ng > boss nya) >
9. Hello, my boss is out of town. Would you like to wait? >
10. What happened after the erection of Mayon Volcano? >
11. Don't touch me not! >
12. Hello? ... For a while, please hang yourself... >
13. Its spilled milk under the bridge >
14. Don't change anything! Keep it at ease >
15. Hello McDo? Mag-i-inquire lang ako kung magkano ang kidney meal? > (Yung pang-batang pagkain) >
16. You!!! You're not a boy anymore! You're a man anymore! (Hmm... > sounds familiar) >
17. Out of fit ako these days eh... (Translation: Di sya > nakakapag-exercise) >
18. Come, lets join us! >
19. Bring down the house down! >
20. I'm the world champion of the World!!! >
21. Beneath the Belt! >
22. Rule of Hand... (Thumb yata ibig sabihin...) >
23. Can you repeat it once again? >
24. Mukhang haggard-looking >
25. Do you have more brighter ideas? >
26. Halatang obvious naman yata >
27. Ang higpit ng close fight >
28. Ang haba na ng long hair mo ah >
29. What kind of you?! >
30. You're gonna piss me out man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: