Thursday, February 10, 2005

more of the lil prince




"To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world . . ." ­

­ "Only the children know what they are looking for," said the little prince. "They waste their time over a rag doll and it becomes very important to them; and if anybody takes it away from them, they cry . . ."

"You are beautiful, but you are empty, one could not die for you."

For, to conceited men, all other men are admirers.

I have always loved the desert. One sits down on a desert sand dune, sees nothing, hears nothing. Yet through the silence something throbs, and gleams . . .

"What makes the desert beautiful, is that somewhere it hides a well . . ."

"But I was too young to know how to love (her) . . ."

"And at night you will look up at the stars. Where I live everything is so small that I cannot show you where my star is to be found. It is better, like that. My star will just be one of the stars, for you. And so you will love to watch all the stars in the heavens . . . they will all be your friends."

"All men have the stars," he answered, "but they are not the same things for different people. For some, who are travelers, the stars are guides. For others they are no more than little lights in the sky. For others, who are scholars, they are problems. For my businessman they were wealth. But all these stars are silent. You--you alone--will have the stars as no one else has them--"

"In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night . . . You--only you--will have stars that can laugh!"

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."



raen
cebu was beautiful when i met you/ the world was turnd wrong-side up
whenver i am wd you..i am braver and at the same time
vulnerable when we are together... i will marry you in a heartbeat if you
ask me to, ive nver doubted for a moment whether i cared for you cuz i
do...i loved you to the very core of my crazy-insecured-naiive-heaped-up heart,
that is why i cud never take the fact that you cud nver do the same to me...w/c is love me back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: