Thursday, February 17, 2005

swiped from anais


-------------------------------------♥------------------------------------------------♥----------------------------------------->


I see: people logging out of work already and I'm stucked in my cube!
I hate: being not able to stand my ground, be logical when stressing a point.....
I miss: my life in Davao.
I wonder: if I will be able to bear twins.
I find: myself wanting mikoy every goddamn day!!!
I want: a farm, a huge one, with lettuce and lavenders, and pink roses....
I regret: not being able to give my heart to some1 who's gonna keep it.
I need: a car [learning how to drive will come easy] because of the night shift....
I wish: I could just go back home and be a bum, but, still can shop...Ü or could marry a filthy rich widower who has a lil 2 year old squirt..Ü
I fear: silence, growing old alone, being barren......heehee
I hear: my fellow agents taking calls, saying the downscript in a machine-like manner...
I love: life, and the good things that came with it...
I smell: strawberried-up..
I crave: for lechon with mang tomas!!
I feel: really groggy when my shift starts...

When was the last time you...
Talked to an ex: a month ago..
Kissed someone: 3-4 months ago...
Were sarcastic: almost every day, to nasty callers.....
Laughed: each time when I get really good emails....
Cried: hard: when I lost 2 people I loved so well...
Had a nightmare: during transition stage, I've been seeing my database[vantive] in my sleep...
Danced: November 17, 2000, kai's birthday, we had the whole Apo View underground club to ourselves....
Smiled: every time....when a pretty thought crosses me...
Bought something? a set of sleep wear for 200 bucks, they're flowery and cheap...Ü
Last book you read: technically, the lil prince, i've to say the lil prince, tho, i never get to finish it juds...
Last song you heard: let's stop and talk awhile
Last movie you saw: the house of flying daggers with sheila and soy
Last thing you had to drink: when I felt like I needed SMB light in order to doze off......
Last time you showered: last night, before goin' to work...
Last thing you ate: m & m's plain

Do you...
Smoke: nope, i've rhinitis....
Do drugs: when my chest hurts, when i start to bang my head on my bedroom walls because of sleeplessness...
Live in the moment: during the shangrila weekend, i was thoughtless, it changed my life, drastically...
Sleep with stuffed animals: with a lil pup named biscuit
Have sex: lately, nope...Ü
Play an instrument: had piano lessons, but never did learn how to play it..
Had a dream that keeps coming back: the vantive script dream..grr...
Believe there is life on other planets: i bet there is, but i would not care...
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever? yep, to some1 I truly cared about.....
Consider yourself tolerant of others: most of the time, but I'm good at snapping too...
Remember your first love? ryan....hi-skul wuv
Have any straight friends? most of them are...
Read the newspaper? lifestyle section....
Still love your first love? nope......not anymore
Believe in miracles: I do, I just do....
Have a favorite candy? skittles wild berries, licorice twists
Wish on stars?yesss, almost every time I see the first star in the night...
Believe in God: yep, ' believe His time is good...
Believe in magic: will do if I'd get to be pregnant...and the baby comes thru.....
Believe in astrology? it's silly, but, for the heck of it, I would read it....
Like the taste of alcohol: not so much, I love vodka cruiser mango tho...
Hate yourself? some bits and pieces of me, but,i sooo totally love me...
Talk to strangers who IM you: nope...unsafe..heehee
Have any bad habits: being pessimistic at times, and usually cranky when PMSing
Like your handwriting: a whole lot, soo not boring
Collect anything? tin cans, resto bills/ receipts, candy wraps from ppl, earrings...
Have a secret crush? am a loud and proud crusher, so there's none
Have any piercings? i've the normal pair of pierced ears, wanting to get my tongue pierced just like my sister...
Have any tattoos: will get one soon..[mulan]
Go to church: when Soy was still in cebu
Have any pets: no energy or money for them, kawawa sila...
Wear hats: a burgundy bonnet back in 2nd year high when our principal told me I cannot wear my hair oasis...
Pray: when am not too stressed, or when I badly need something or when I am awfully grateful for one thing
Believe in ghosts: I saw em twice...but in real life, there are a couple of em here roaming in Sykes..heehee
Care about looks? now: I do, I do!!! one had to be tidied up and clean and smelling great regardless of the time of the day...
Believe in Satan: when I see ex-buddies....
Believe in witches? this I have to verify...
Have a best friend: good buddies, best bud, don't have one now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: