Tuesday, July 19, 2005

ask s'more

1 Do you believe that love is forever?
~~~ TRUE WUV LASTS


2 Do you get hurt by people easily?
~~~ I AM TRYIN' TO BE DENSED AND NOT BE CONSUMED BY PAIN, MA-PSYCHO PALANG KO

3 Do you believe that all people are generally good at heart?
~~~ I KEEP MY IDEALS BECAUSE PPL ARE GENERALLY GOOD AT HEART, *SMILES*, TWAS ANNE FRANK SPEAKING

4 Can you be anyone you want to be?
~~~ I CAN BE A GREAT MANY THINGS! QUOTING JO MARCH OF LIL WOMEN

5 Do mean people make you sad?
~~~ THEY DO, THEY BOTHER ME, I DON'T LIKE DIFFICULT PPL

6 Does ice cream make you happy?
~~~ SO DOES! NAAY ICE CREAM BOOTH SA DAVAO THAT SELLS MENTHE WIT CHOCO CHIPS...NOSTALGIC

7.Do you sing in the shower?
~~~ CC DOES

8 When it rains, do you like to splash in the puddles?
~~~ I LOVE PUDDLES AND MUD AND THE RAINSHOWERS

9 If you see a cute guy walk down the
street, do you smile and tell him that he is cute?
~~~ UNSA KO PSYCHOPATH?

10 Do you notice when people have beautiful eyes?
~~~ I SO DO. *wink*

11 Have you ever cried at a movie
~~~ AM SAPPY, WORST CRYIN' SPREE WAS ANA AND THE KING, HEHE

12 Is it cute when old people are holding hands?
~~~ SOBRA KAYA, MY HEART GOES OUT TO THEM

13 Are you a happy person?
~~~ I AM, GENERALLY, AND LAST NIGHT I WAS HAPPIER, KAY ANG TUKAR SA KAUNA PURO REGGAE, SO DANCEABLE =)

14 Do you tend not to worry even when you know something bad is about to happen?
~~~ ETERNAL OPTIMIST, I AM, NONETHELESS I WORRY STILL

15 Is it okay to cut off barbie's hair?
~~~ NO, SHE GREW HER HAIR LONG

16 Have you ever laughed so hard that your stomach hurt?
~~~ I HAVE, WHEN MARK RUIZ RODE HIS BIKE, BUTT OUT, GROVER, STEPH, JOEY AND MOI WERE CRACKED UP

18 Are you slightly lazy?
~~~ HEHE, MALIGO AND MAG-TOOTHBRUSH


19 Are you in love?
~~~ WIT WUV, I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: