Friday, July 1, 2005

reasons to smile: ÜÜÜ

 

*the last old guy i've talked to was extra nice and he called me sweetheart... =) even if the survey was terminated...


*another soul out of the mist said hi, just when i thought almost everyone in Wats are barbies and bastards...


*my bladder is working a bit properly na, and it doesn't hurt as much when i pee


*kerby sent another message sa friendster... =)


*we're gonna be on a rest day!! yipee to weekends.....


*shobe's gonna be here come august....


*i know...........the song stucked............


♥ i so do not understand why my heart is breaking at the moment, it's been four days... argh...the city is treating me well, but am being hard on myself and expecting too much from ron...ambut, i don't dig it....naglagut rako..and am pissed, say, irked with people around moi....ambut, i'd rather be a hermit...so leave me alone.....


aw, except for joey and steph shud they be out with me cuz ah miss them thoroughly....


kapoy ra paki-alaman pirmi sa lahing tao, so i'd rather keep to myself......yep, am in such a crappy mood lage...argh.........


and at times, am really a bad judge of character, so am really gonna be picky with people i'm gonna associate myself with, cuz, most of them end up being a complete weirdo....hala, hala, back to being sooo totally high school...argh!!!


♥,


bianca2x


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: