Friday, February 3, 2006

i am flabbergasted.


dear....,

i could not speak of my disappointment. i felt the need to unburden my nasty secret with you because you told me yours as well. i thought we had some non-verbal agreement, a pact of some sort of brotherhood/sisterhood. i took you for a brother that i never really had. i'm not hurt, but, i cannot continue to walk around fifth floor after shift without my head, i am there because all of my favorite people are there. and to think you are one of them. i disregarded the fact that you spoke bad things about other people who had treated you well and hasn't done anything to you.

 

i ease my way to your arms when i badly needed a hug, i tell you what was bothering me, i uncluttered my heart, i happily waited for your shift's end just so we could walk home together. and now, someone tells me you sold me out? i muster the courage to wave and still grin at you from afar, and you pretended that you did not see me.

 

no boy can break my heart now cuz it has been broken some years back. but, for someone whom i thought was a brother...i could not spell out how i am supposed to feel.

 

xoxo

 

12 comments:

  1. you'll never really know what's real. plastics tend to emulate this genuine aura. and just as real plastics do (the synthetic kind) they really cling to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. grabeh, at times lagi iwish i cud keep my mouth shot.

    i wouldn't really care what others myt think of me/ or how they see me when i screw up muchos, kevs, bahala na they take me for a ditz.
    but, the fact that he did not only make me rethink of our "friendship" he likewise had me explaining to the other party involved how everything started...
    am not making sense. everything is a head ache ryt now...
    igo nalang ko tingsi ani cuz ppl knew stuff na, and cud be dagdag bawas pa.

    and i kept his secret! argh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahay rae... i feel for you.. shit i hate people like those.. that's why i got rid of the so-called friends i had back there... hw r u now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. gniha ra to morning nahappen. i am irked beyond words.

    i've a sored heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how sad talaga if people don't value friendship. mas sad pud kung ikaw lang diay naga-isip na naay friendship unya the other party thinks of it as nothing lang. am i making sense? hehe =) basta kato!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well oa ang sored heart....irits rjud ko.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mao lagi basig ako ra isip migo naku sya.
    arg.

    kasuya juds.
    hambugiro bayang daku nag mantinir raku.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hay raen, i feel for u. damo gd plastic sa kalibutan. bay-i da cla ah. at least, ikaw, u have proven that u r a good friend, bahala na cla mga leche nga inutil. useless! grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  9. man!...that guy stinks!...what a creep! go back to texas kasi! have you ever been to a rodeo? hahah just tryin ta cheer you up, dear friend..naks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi mare, ambot naku ui, and to think ganiha nasad i tried to say hi to him, ni-act as if non-entity ko. bahala sya. ako pa nuon ang gawas na murag naa'y sala. argh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. he's not all that, i think. ΓΌ
    hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok,he's gay!,isn't he? heheh

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: