Friday, February 3, 2006

oh,how the years go by!


 


dichee woke me up and showed me a lil gemmed ring on her pointer finger,

she then told me, achee, "i am engaged, i've a ring"

 

am suddenly saddened by the fact that my sisters are all grown, that their hearts no longer belonged to my folks, or me, that i've to share them with someone else.

i don't want them crying over someone who might break their hearts. it's fine if it were me, i am used to crying and moping and discontinued relationships. but, it's a different story when it comes to my sisters.

 

yeah. the years went by in haste.

 

6 comments:

  1. and im happy for ur sister, too..
    hope we'll find ours, rae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lagi as in...hehehehe..... ako nalang si minamahal. iwish. hi kai.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ako mangita sa ko.. bwhahaha.. pero if naa ka i-reto pwd gyapon.. bwahahaha..
    joke ra ha.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lagi as in...hehehehe....
    sighs.
    ato sched maka buang.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bitaw...my bros are growing up too and im learning to let them go and not feel betrayed coz yeah, their hearts no longer belong to their family....this is one of the things i hate in growing up...:) hugs rae, im sooooooo stresed, i dont even have time for my monthly visitor..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. jace,
    grabeh i don't understand how you lost all yer numbers!!!! nakatawa judko.
    mingaw kaau ko nimu, i haven't even started any letters for you...i feel terribley guilty.
    if growing up makes us spent/ill/jaded, i wouldn't wanna grow up na...

    go see a doctor na...
    hahay.
    loveyou much.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: