Tuesday, February 21, 2006

i saw ppl in med school smock this morning =(

kaya ako SAD....

 

 

my aht is down the drain. i've had one call escalated. tanginang negra, $23.90 lang dinispute pa. grabeh ka inut ning mga kano. 30 minutes ang call. technical support bah eto?

 

lunch was sad. very. rest day nila jaez, i waited for the black terrano, noone from voip wit a familiar face entered the PIPC at 230am. =(

 

everybody's on a rest day. hahay. and armand was closing a sale when i came by his ws.

 

steph did not even make it to work today.

=(

 

I walked out this morning and I wrote down this song
I just can't remember who to send it to

I've seen fire and I've seen rain
I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end
I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend
But I always thought that I'd see you again


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: