Tuesday, March 7, 2006

4s swiped from princessbratinella


Four Jobs I've Had in my Life


- ielts instructor (yaks)


- yahoo! call gurl (gaudiest)


- market researcher (gawk)


- travel consultant (gawk)



Four Films I Can Watch Over and Over


- a walk in the cloud


- the road home


- remember the titans


- the sand lot




Four Places I Have Lived


- gensan


- durian city


- say-boo


- Provo


 


Four TV Programs I Love to Watch


- going bulilit


- all korean soaps there are


- the newlyweds cuz of jessica s.


- whatever trippin' docu is on free tv


Four Places I Would Have Visited, Had I the Money


- davao tomorrow


- mallorca, spain


- somewhere in california to see my 10 year old nephew sean vince <3 tomorrow na naman


- the bahamas


 


Four Websites I Visit Daily


- multiply, a vice


- friendster, awwww.... i don't do messages these days, sorry


- other people's blogs, mostly multiply circle and lj of kiss


- lonelyplanet


Four of My Favorite Foods


- sushi


- meatball and shitake mushroom pasta


- gambas


- all things chocolatey


Four Places I Would Rather Be


- tabi ng work station ni ronski, change unta mi ni axel or jaez, sana nasa 5th floor ako at this very second


- trade places wit nichie or paris hilton so i don't have to take calls


- at home, sleeping, very soundly


- writing for someone, somewhere



Four People I am Tagging


everyone ;) i'm lazy like that ΓΌ

2 comments:

  1. raeny, i like! i'll post my fours in my blog! thanks for tagging me -- i'm assuming i'm part of "everyone". har-har. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yesss, you are. hehehe <3

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: