Sunday, March 26, 2006

fishouttawater

i slept a blink today. i missed kaith's raf-raf's birthday. i am just sooo stressed out. summer is taking it's toll, the house is as hot as a microwave, and it's in a major state of discord, we still have a week to go when everything else would settle.

 

the queue tonight does not help at all, every so often a call would come in.

 

this morning: i had breakfast wit my outbound friends, or they had breakfast at the newly-opened Chowking JY, wukits, minamahal went wit them. sat on the table behind me. ayun. they had the SUMMER, beachy, balmy theme on their ops floor, and it's packed wit agents cuz a couple of new waves had been added, ang gulo. and they had free pearl shakes from greenwich and ensaymada from red ribbon. sooo bungga their summer. ü

 

yes, it still pains me to see him resign waaay ahead of me, cuz i've nowhere to go, well nuttyitt.... ü

 

 

kai smsd this afternoon, telling me i actually did talk her into getting the jack johnson cd and she thought he was weird. i don't want kai to be compelled to sms me every day cuz she thought that i am the loneliest gal in cebu, but, i appreciate it. i just thought that the previous year i have been uber dependent on joey, then steff, then verlaine's emails and calls, then jezrel's deciphering my soul, and wut iam, and toots' emo thoughts, then sassy's and mike's bugits advices, and i have been dismembered from ppl who i used to find solace from...

and this i found true: the friends you have in college will be the friends you'll have for the rest of your life. -JULIE ANN SANTOS, unicorn collector, life teacher i once had

 

 

 

my left lymph node is swollen, it's an impending ear infection, i think, and the drops that i have is 2months expired already...argh. it's noooo fun. my uti is acting up, i learned early on that my bladder is not really in good shape. itold ppl once, my best bud's name is JOHN.... there. my hair is in absolute state of summer dry-ness, i've the parchiest parch lips there is, even TL asked me to drink smore water cuz i looked dehydrated, tama ba diay na?  and yaks, i feel like my hunger is insatiable. we're back to fast food basics at home because we haven't done the groceries yet, and i am sooooo sick of processed food.

 

soooo there.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: