Friday, May 5, 2006

don't stress an aol gnome....

had lunch with jaez, altho i had to wait for him for half an hour...ggggrrrr.... he noticed that i were on my big shirt mode again. yes, esteem issues again. i loathe it when ppl tell me i gained. altho, the past few days had been really stressful, and i lost my appetite, then again, i had to eat if i don't want air bubbles up in my brain. my mom wants me to drink milk cuz i have had been skipping dinner in days....ngyoks. and jaez asks that we move in together, that would've been a great idea if i were an orphan and i were sibling-less in cebu. =P

 

 

i had 2 failed QA scores. then again, i should not be too hard on myself. ;(

 

i saw the ronski cosmic twin again. ang saya!

 

 

we did a class report today...oooo it feels like college!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. hehhehehehee etsep ng QA2 oi =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. arg. maka nose bleed baya ang pangasaba mare. hehehe.
    gi unsa nimu padaut?
    nabother najud ko nganu ko miik at mamoy na...

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: