Wednesday, May 17, 2006

doo ba dee dee di bee dam dee bi dooo

steph and joey are here. i did 2 stupid things yesterday. one i regret doing, the other one left me baffled. anyway am not to take life too seriously cuz i am not gonna get out of it alive anyweis. <3

 

training had been better i guess. i just wish i'd have it all PUT together...

 

yessss. punishment parin cuz i keep seeing ronski's cosmic twin. argh. everday. and am like talk to me please. but, he wouldn't cuz he doesn't know that i am an entity.

 

ppl confuse me...

 

 

and cosmic twin, please walk  by me. and tell me more about it..... ΓΌ

2 comments:

  1. oh good, your friends are back! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they are. hahaha. ambut hasik nasad mi lagim together. =)
    joey's leaving really late this year for oz. =(

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: