Sunday, August 27, 2006

doing the stars

 

dear joes,
i bombed the freaking a+ certification exam last saturday but, i already snapped out of the insecure mode, and i think am ready for any confrontations should any of them come to moi. naiinis nko sa goody-2shoe mask ko. i will throw a major bitch fit next time when someone asks someone to decide for moi and not tell moi about my current situation. okits, am blabbing....some things at work suck to the heavens, some guys from support are plain gay and i changed my opinion about people who i thought were hot, they were just plainly punyeta. hahaha.gabitch fit ko.

[kathra anhi na bacolod. mag inom ta nah. di bitaw, am gonna be more donya when ur around. we'll have the stars. ;)]

oh yeah, we had a record of 3 consecutive pizza lunches at mama maria's i think that's wut they call the place. haha. po-ol na. hehehe but, lingaw ako mga kuyog.

oh i got transferred to another class. and yes, next tym am really gonna scream: quit bossing me yer not my mom or yer not my sup or yer not my manager.


i went to church. kudos for me, twas even raining, i got my tush to church. yey! am proud of myself, hehehehe. ;) and am gonna keep going. hehehehe. for now. di bitaw Lord, magchurch najud ko. hehehehe. jerber played mao si romeo ako kuyog sa pews. but, worship went well, naay food. hehehe. but, igot home early cuz am uber ill and i got the guys food.

some guys from training[si dakilang nurse jose- who dove in front of the front lawn, cm, and piolo- who got wasted sad and was blabbering] dropped by and had toma session at home, yeah alcohol shoos yer colds away talaga. however, igot wasted na naman and i ended up embarrassing myself na naman in front of my dorm-mates. but, the guys were kewl abt the whole thingy cuz they were wasted as well.



punyeta na ibog naxa nimu so quit acting sooo gay, she'll even learn how to make omelette just for you and you'd date a pug-nosed gal. footah.

didn't you notice she hangs on to every single word that you say and memorizes every single sms you'd send. ma-awa.


my head still hurts, imiss my pink fonts when blogging. ewan. i miss jaez muchos, i will stop missing wari and my sisters muna, i miss my vonage people. yeah i miss jaez and wasting away our afternoon and ruining our lungs at east west yala. leche.

am the happiest gal at this point. bacolod's freedom na gyud diay. but, if my company screws things for me and the bossy people keeps ruining my nyt, hello teletech narin po ako, hahaha.

okits, am moving to my imaginary pad in a few weeks. na-irits nako, when will i ever find time to go check the place.


etoh pa, most of the training class are really a bunch of nice and warm people, however, aside from multiple weirdoes and oddballs may pathological liar pa. there. i just wanna get that off my chest. it's been bugging moi. ihate it when people lie just to fit in. ano toh, high school?

this is one mighty angry post.

yakap cebu.










9 comments:

  1. miss you friend! just soak in God's love.. you'd feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre welcome po.. :)
    oi..me wants to go back there! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehehe samAN TELETECH na ta? =p
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ug naa sad koy nabasahan nga bag-ong call center..bag-o pa jud kaau... nya dako kaau ug sweldo... hahaha mo abot tag P1000 ang adlaw! hali raeny.. balik diri.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. hala, 1000 sa usa ka adlaw is not bad, not bad at all. naintersado man pud ko. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehehe. ambut nalang nako. mishu mare.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: