Sunday, August 13, 2006

i know we're cool


Memories seem like so long ago

Time always kills the pain


We have changed but we're still the same

After all that we've been through

I know we're cool



And I'll be happy for you

If you can be happy for me

Circles and triangles, and now we're hangin' out with your new
girlfriend

So far from where we've been

I know we're cool
 
--


i don't want to write a my weekend was a blast entry after anticipating that it would
be so-so. He is really teaching me to be more patient, un-over critical, not pass judgement
as quickly, and make good or do with wut i have or not keep grudge. bacolod is turning me into
a goody two shoe but i wouldn't mind. hehehehehe. when i feel like saying something out of
tact or too confrontational i shut up or just sulk in a corner. oh, yessss, that's literally keeping
to myself in a huge huge way. (naay kinaiya ang kada tao..... hugest realization during the week)

i didn't get enough sleep saturday nyt that i ended up sleeping til 3 pm not noticing that our side
of the city did not have current, then my tummy had these 5k revolutions per second that i dragged
myself to robinson's to eat and ward off the heat, yay, i finally could wear a tank, the last two weeks
am all wrapped in that oversize jacket and it's about time that i finally snap back to the
sun is not clouded over mode.

then malyn called and asked me to have dinner with them at their place. ayun, we bought cakes
at calea, then bought inasal at enting's.... this whole bacolod misadventure is at times surreal,
who would've known i'd look at tj as a younger brother i never had and would end up third wheeling
him and his wife when buying vitamins at robinson's place, hehehehehe?

time always kills the pain.....
the heart is a resilient artifice. ;)

i had a blast. :0 his wife is uber-sweet and chitchatty like moi. i went home at ten, just in time
for the usual curfew at home cuz the guards did not hear me ring the bell one time last week
i ended up drenched by the rain.

and moi and roomies played tong-its and stayed up til 5am i think, then i just woke up, and
thought that i should write about the weekend.


and yeah, i live in the downtown area, but, i usually confuse it with the uptown, teej and malyn
is in the burbs daw, hehehehe, cuz apparently, it's hard to get cabs from their place.

ilove it that am near starmart and laundromats and drug stores and coffee shops, however,
they close too early and one time it was a disaster cuz i decided to buy stuff from a deli
nearby, toinks, they only sell indian food. tas later on in life ko na realize that it has
indian deli sign outside. that weirded me juds.

i've another week to go, i've an exam to pass, i've to learn to strip, a PC that is. ;) and
oh, did i tell you i got my contract signed last friday? that had me kilig like that. :0
and yessss, i've to save for a pad. and yeah, amoy take out na ako, if naa tga piyayaland
PM me for home dinner beh. hehehehehe.

gakus cebu.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: