Wednesday, August 23, 2006

oh boy, i have a situation


i finally found people to talk to, and ppl i find amusing, and then suddenly am gonna be moved out of training to attend another training. nalibog najud ko ai. am all freaked out with all the technical thingies i've to learn. again, am shaken and insecure, i always thought i can handle anything that's about call centers. i hate it when i feel little next to people i do not know. plus some ppl makes it worst for me pajud. gawd, iaminsecure.com mode na naman ako. ahateit.
plus, i've resorted to smoking again, when i thought that i should quit. dratttsssss.

we did the "bus" reporting last nyt, i played kris aquino, the rest of the guys played boy abunda/piolo/lito lapid/ and richard gomez. uber-funny.

ilovethis forwarded sms:
ilove sleep. my life has a tendency to fall apart when i am awake. ernest hemmingway/ jacel's text. ;)


am sorry if am removing ppl from my contacts' list, just that some i wouldn't wanna bother with my daily rants. plus paranoia 101 strucked me when i've learned some ppl from my list are harrassing ppl on my list din. ha!

oh, am still up by the way, the 9-6am sched is making my systems go nuts.


iwant a house. now na.

teej will have a baby girl. i am happy and jealous at the same time. i want mine too. jokes.


wukits. *gakus cebu*









2 comments:

fallen rain. (: