Thursday, October 11, 2007

(♥)

You ask me what I thought about before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you, I didn't have anything to think about.

The Love Poems of Marichiko by Kenneth Rexroth
--

I so agree. I could do things spontaneously, not having to check with S.O.’s itinerary in mind, not thinking of anything else or how someone else is feeling; however, now I feel more anchored towards the idea of having a home. That maybe, Bacolod could actually be home for me. Having moved homes many a time, I just thought that maybe my idea of home may not be a city, or the house itself, maybe home, as cliché as it may sound is where ones heart is. But, am not sure if this city can gel itself to me like how Davao or Cebu did..
--

*My guy did not pick me up, I hailed a cab to pizza O, caught up with him and daddy Johnel who were there for booze, I got me some tacos and this pineapple-mango ice lolly-the weirdest. Miko was acting like a 5 year old asking for a huge bag of French fries, I patiently told him we are getting some when we wake up mid afternoon. He snubbed me the whole time. (:

Today had been strangely all about happy clouds hangin’ above my head.
1. Jay installed a Yahoo! Messenger on my desktop- am technically challenged this way.
2. Waiting for Miko(who told me he'll pick me up, but didn't) to pick me up from work, a middle-aged American said hi and asked me how I am, I told him I’m great, and introduced myself, he said he’s the VP for client affairs in Teleperformance Salt Lake, and told me he worked for a phone company in the united states for 17 years. I’m sometimes wowed by the American’s way of starting a polite, almost friendly conversation.
3. Tomorrow’s my rest day! Yehey!
4. Well, TL Lance emailed, told me he’s promoted to SOIC. Wow-ness.
5. Jeremiah 29:11. Still.
6. My new lay-out for LJ is, accidentally, pink. I tweaked it the other day and could not go back to my old lay-out. I thought I messed it up, but Arial 9 looks great on the journal.
7. Today, am working on a holiday. Jaezbereny and Verlaine- I miss you. Know that.


15 comments:

  1. ngano ang drama ni russian ay parehas2 sa akong mga drama?
    sya ba ay isa ding LEO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. friendliness not friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kanang december mare? unsa na? bseg younger brother mo sha the past lifetime mare. pareho mo'g mata. ü

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo. mao lagi. haha. unta ana ka eklavu magchika ang mga flippos. at least in english bah.
    kay ako, nag build rapport ako caller:

    caller: my fave cereals would be cap'n crunch, how bout you?
    fairy na wala'y undies: (unsa daw?) oh, cereals..(thinks) FRUIT LOOPS.. (BISAYA PAJUD NA ACCENT) (frooot lups!)
    caller: oh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. december? sagittarius kanang 1st half.. parehas sa akong boytoy.. =p
    basin noh? heheeehe maldeto imo kiki, ganahan ko para sa imo hahaahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahahahaahha korek. supladita man jud tingali ta mga pinoy pag insecure eheehehee
    noh? unsa gud na cap'n crunch ba? tsamporado ra jud ko!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dec 16. naabot pa niya ang first half eh cuz 31 days man ang december. uu yeah. unsa bday ni keks nimu?
    --
    wako gipahug matug gniha cuz wala daw sha fries. mag cge email nko run sa fries. hahaha. wala man gne ko niya taga-e ug v3 na last away namu mao ako gipangayo. gago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. siguro maulaw ang pinoy banat storya cuz bseg mahinawayan cuz hinawayun jud tang daku. pero sakto bya si chuva pagsulti niya na dapat di tah pikon. dapat we should not take things seriously. preho sa sulti ni mama terry. ü

    ReplyDelete
  9. bitaw, wa man ko nalain sa gisulti ni mama teri kay eng-ang man jud na iya role sa show oi.. danghag jud, mao bitaw wa nay kalro iya lablayf sa show kay gadaghag lang sige =p
    bitaw, pikon kaayo ta as a nation. wa nalay kwenta si kris aquino hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. wala na. hahaha. :)
    miss ko na si kris ai. grr. palit njud ko tv. grr.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ay di na maayo sa lovelife ang tv, mare..

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha. ipaglaban jud baya niya naa daw ganinja ninja daw nko

    ReplyDelete
  13. ay lain sad kaayo og wala,sest.. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. lami ingnan bah, sa real life wala ko ganinja ninha. sa dreams oo. gnahan ko kay usher raymond. and sha ako pakaslan. if sa lalaland ko nkapuyo. pero dili man. so sa real life. fairy rajud ko.

    ReplyDelete
  15. eheheheehehehe saons! maypa ignan nimo aron mu undang drama =p

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: