Wednesday, June 11, 2008

gone fishing.

I beg. I call. I badger. I cajole. Part of the secret is everyone has fun and that's really motivating.
Katie Couric

I think sometimes people project things on you, but I'm trying to handle everything that's happened to me with a certain amount of grace, dignity and good manners. You just can't necessarily win all the time.
Katie Couric

i might learn from her. :)

two of them classes today were fun because people had their own insights about their calls and their jobs in general. i like it when my class is a chit-chatty class, makes you want to tell them more things that you somehow know.

jeremy mentioned about being a Christian at work. i think that threw the most impact on me. cuz even if it's just work, at times when i show ill temperament and fits, Christianity is almost always down the drain.

if you tell people to change their attitude, they will not really understand it, i almost do not understand it when someone tells me, things are dependent on one's attitude.. yeah, i've will issues and am battling with laziness; so before going to work this morning, i prayed for a good shift, somehow it started pretty bad, maybe i am used to always being yielded to the whole time when i started in the industry, but, i guess it's not always gonna be so, at times you had to yield to other people when needed. and shempre when you are a Christian you don't take offense with what others has to say to you.. (you cannot have always have your way).. hayers, i wonder if non believers have more fun than us. :(


i am a work in process, eventually i'll gather my bearings, i know when to walk away when i am unhappy, classes doesn't necessarily make me unhappy. maybe laziness makes me unhappy about doing things.

some of them trainees told me they liked how i train cuz am always smiling. i almost choked. pero things like this can be fun. i wish somehow, i can be more Christian-ly more than anything.

sana weekend na. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: