Monday, June 16, 2008

let be.

"Dear God," she prayed, "let me be something every minute of every hour of my life. let me be gay; let me be sad. Let me be cold; let me be warm. Let me be hungry... have too much too eat. Let me be ragged or well dressed. Let me be sincere -- be deceitful. Let me be truthful; let me be a liar. Let me be honorable and let me sin. Only let me be something every blessed minute. And when I sleep, let me dream all the time so that not one little piece of living is ever lost."

-A Tree Grows In Brooklyn
i've class today. gelo and i dated saturday. :0 saw incredible hulk. not the most substantial movie, but, it was a movie and coffee at bob's date.

his pair of levi's fit me just right above the hip and am not wearing belt. i needed to work it najud.

gratitude list today:
good friends. and coffee.
and good chicas with my old QA gals.
sisters moving into better apartments. and are neighbors now.
makes me sleep better knowing them two are together. and kenji can run around freely, save the rooms' locations cuz they're on the 2nd floor.. not baby-safe..

and then our bathroom! finally, we found out wut went wrong with the drains. :0 nalipay gyud mi big time. :)
at times God's love is like the Johnson's No More Tears baby shampoo. :) bwaha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: